Peer Review Process
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- The reviewers will review the submitted article that follows the guidelines and template of the journal provided
- The review process in this journal employs a double-blind peer-review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa.
- In the review process, the article will be reviewed by at least two reviewers to ensure the quality of the article.
- In the review process, the reviewers ensure the quality of the articles of its title, abstract, discussion and conclusion. Besides, the reviewers also address the novelty and its contribution to the scientific discussion and verify the plagiarism and ethics of publication.
- The reviewer also provide feedback on whether the article is accepted, rejected or need minor or major revision